Agree with Nancy πŸ’― with all my heart 😻
Merry Christmas blessings unceasing to my fellow Anons πŸ™πŸ»πŸΈπŸ•ŠπŸŽ„

"And frogs, which destroyed them" πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯
Psalm 78 : 45 NKJV

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

And Frogs to Destroy Them

Exodus: Gods and Kings | Plague of Frogs: Washington D.C. [HD] | 20th Century FOX - YouTube

What would ancient plagues look like if they happened in today’s modern world? Witness the plagues now.Exodus: Gods and Kings: From acclaimed director Ridley...

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Thank you too. Yesterday my FB page was missing the usual suspects. People from my past who typically wished me a Merry Christmas. They all think I am crazy and a bore. They posted pics of themselves w Santa, the tree, dogs and kids.... They could care less about any of this stuff and they don't believe any of it. In closing it is very lonely being an ANON/TRUTHER in the Mohawk Valley of Upstate NY. Oddly.... this was a hotbed in 1776.

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

I dont know why but that cracked me up

(1) Show this thread

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Thank You Kat, reading your posts and others on AU has got me through a lot these last 3 years. Wishing you and all on AU a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year. Hoping that 2024 is the year of Justice!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Couldn't have made it without you guys, you are the best there is!!! Merry Christmas and here's to a beautiful New Year filled with much! WWG1WGA

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I could Not have kept going without my AU FAMILY. My Father passed several months ago and i cry so much, i didnt want to bring it here.....bad vibes and all! But this is the only place where it Helps my Heart And Soul...! Thank You All my Brothers and Sisters. You are All God's Light! πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ’–πŸ™πŸŽ„

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle, Posher. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

In this tug of war game of US verses THEM, it's time for them to take a face plant and us to take a victory lap, what say, YOU!

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Debora Herman to her Publication

Sounds Wonderful! Waiting patiently(😁) for that Victory Lap!! πŸ’―πŸ˜„πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

Easier to hold the line when theirs a bunch of us!!!! I personally Couldn't have gotten this far without each and every one of you! My eternal gratitude!!!!

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Merry Christmas!

"The quiet one", full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ . I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

πŸ’–

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ₯‚

Merry Christmas Kate πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ