My ex Brother in law died this morning. He was snowmobiling with his daughter in Utah.

Fuck the jab!

This is the second person close to me that I've lost this week.

It takes 2+ years before you see the results...we are here now.

Only people mentioned by @Corstruction in this post can reply

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Merry Christmas to all if you!.

I love you deeply

It's time to tell your family about the vaccine. If we don't wake up everyone then we are stuck in this aweful timeline.

Please do your part and softly wake them up. Don't be harsh, just give them little tidbits...

We all love each other. Let's help each other out

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Sorry for your loss. May God Almighty rest his soul. 🙏

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🙏🏻. I’m so sorry for your loss. How did he pass?
My husband (age 57) had a heart attack on 12/12. He was jabbed about two years ago. Took the first 2. A piece of plaque broke off and he had a stent put in and another longer one the next day. No high blood pressure and just recently had borderline cholesterol. No heart issues in his family just his dad with valve issues and he’s 88. It truly makes me wonder if it’s from the vax.

💔🙏💔

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

❤️🙏🏼❤️

Only followers of this user (@Robyn) can see their posts

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you now!

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Thank you. I've been completely isolated from this jab BS because I live out in the country...ish

I knew it would get here eventually

🙏❤️🙏

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Praying for you and your family.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

🙏