♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

How to simmer the HCQ recipe?

To simmer means to bring a liquid to a temperature that is just below the boiling point – somewhere between 185°F (85°C) and 205°F (96°C)

Set the heat to medium-low for a gradual simmer. A 'slow simmer' is when a couple of tiny bubbles erupt every 1 or 2 seconds

Then set the timer for 2 hours

Using a pot with a clear glass lid is very helpful. This will help not only to preserve the flavors but also helps contain the natural quinine from the fruit peels within the pot so it doesn't escape in the steam, but goes back into the recipe as it cools

It takes a long time to cool down, so if you make it in the evening, you can let it set on the stove or a cooling rack all night to cool down before transferring to jars to to store in the refrigerator.

The recipe usually yields about a gallon or more

I have some in the refrigerator now. I put mine in the crockpot and put 1 bottle of tonic water (w/Quinine) instead of the water. Cook it on High for 3 hours and strain all the liquid and pulp . I mix mine with lemonade 1/2 and 1/2 and sip it all day

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SharonP47 in this post can reply

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response sharon phillips to her Publication

Nice....I'll have to try that. Thanks!!