(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Real everything

In response memes matter to her Publication

Hi! Hope u have a nice day

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Cadet Classified to his Publication

Hey:) i am late finding this,or just in time?:) Its 07:34☕✨Hope this finds you in 🤲❤️✨

No worries, time is an illusion 😆 hope you’re doin well

Yes it is⛷️i dont know why digits want to make its precense if not God😂🩰i trust The process
Hope this finds you with many smiles ☕✨

I feel the same way 🤣 u done with the X? Guessing they axed you for something silly?

I was dead serious that time. A Queen who made fun of our The Trump,i sent back a video of pride parade,where [their kind] was parading around a doll baby with a dildo i am still pisst
The filth Will not have their way on Ts expence with pedophiles intheir alphabeths💀☺️
I stand by the post but see my error
Grafic content+ my words may have been direct,no threats merely pointing out facts saying their kind is extinct

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it