Child Custody, THUG-FILLED COURTS in the fraudulent "BAR" system, "Guardian Ad Litem"s and OWNED lawyers---> Been through this FUCKERY! CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE THUGS TO BE MADE TO PAY. Will be THRILLED when they are out on the street like fucking BEGGARS!🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

https://x.com/Naturegirl571/status/1737827553451151581?s=20

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

My son went to file papers cause the mother of his child loves to play games with him. He went to the court house and told the blue haired lady why he was there she said where’s your lawyer he said I don’t need one to file paper work, she said Good luck come back when you have a lawyer😡😡. Since when do you need a lawyer to file paper work?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

This is a sick society!
My cousins young children had to suffer staying with a dad who didn't treat them well, per NC courts.
Their dad didn't want to pay child support so the courts gave the children to him three days a week to lessen the pay.
He only pd. $300 a month for three children.
This forced their mother into full time, and part time work to support them. Plus she cleaned houses on the side.
Super sad for the children. Forced to be with someone who was cruel verbally and mentally. Whacked system
Good luck with your maker

Amen sista'