FAMILY REUNION FOTO OP? AND IT'S NOT EVEN FRIDAY! TIME TO GO BACK TO BEDDY-BYE!

nikola 3
@ronin19217435

The Sasquatch Family👀👌

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

So…… are all these men who walk around with big nasty ZZ TOP beards also their relatives?🤣

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

My husband just went to hunt elk in the Rogue river OR area. I called him while he was sitting up in the Mt under a tree. I asked him if he heard whoops or tree knocks yet? He said "what do you mean"? I whooped 3 times in the phone loud. He laughed at me. 5 seconds later they started whooping back😂 He said OMG!! Listen!!! held the phone out. I could hear them calling back. He made stay on phone with him for an hr until his guide returned. This is an awesome subject. Juan O Savin sent Nino to YT channel "The Facts Of How To Hunt. disclosure is coming.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I grew up in Wash State. I skipped school the day Mt St Helens Blew. I was floating in the Hood Canal when it happened. Covered in ash, could not see. Day's later when I went back to retrieve my car people were talking about how many dead forest people were found.

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

I lived in SanJose, CA at the time we were covered in ash

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle, Posher. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

You were lucky. Glad things turned out so well for you.

(2) Show this thread