How sick of this movie are you?

A. I want a refund

B. I’m bout to throw up.

C. I’m gonna get liquor

D. Popcorn sucks

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

In response Godly Man to his Publication

A, B, C, and D, with FK FIAT its ghey thrown in.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

All the above but I don't drink so not that one, more chocolate....lol

Every day I ask...ARE WE THERE YET? Then I go about my day to the best of my ability. It does me nothing but harm to get frustrated, upset, or angry. I have way to much to do and way too little energy with my adrenal insufficiency. I pray a lot...and I do follow AU. I try to share truth where I can...but honestly...I'm more worried about the salvation of those around me. I'm tending to to share the gospel more and as much as I can when I'm on social media. So I don't know where that puts me on your poll...but there I am. LOL!

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Probably D. 😂😂

(1) Show this thread

I am about to throw up..especially about the illegals committing ng to this country on a Blanche card..as if they own our country! Make me sick to my stomach every day
🤢🤮🤢🤮

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication

It doesn’t matter. God will never leave you.

(1) Show this thread

Super sick of the movie. Have been awake since 2012. However, had no idea of the deep, deep infiltration, nor cognitive dissonance. It had/has to be this way until there are enough awakened minds, otherwise complete Chaos.

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

Tired.

All of the Above