“That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives.The aggregate of our joy & suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, & economic doctrines, every hunter & forager, every hero & coward, every creator & destroyer of civilization, every king & peasant, every mother & father, hopeful child, inventor & explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint & sinner...lived there-on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam."

Only people mentioned by @Terrible_Resolve in this post can reply

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

That helps to put things in perspective

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

It does. Civlizations come & go. Is the United States the world's last hope? I believe it is. Is this all some grand conspiracy? I believe it is.
However...
There are more worlds than this one. There are more miracles in this Universe created by God, Jesus, Buddha, Brahmha, Allah, YHWH (Who I happen to personally beleive are one in the same, with the same edicts corrupted in to poor interpretations by the minds of man of each religion) than compare to the fight we are engaged in on this small, pale blue dot. Death is never the end: it always a beginning. Regardless: EVIL MUST BE CONFRONTED

(1) Show this thread
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication