Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

gen flynn just turned republican with trump after a lifetime of being a democrat

if flynn with fbi? double agent?

or triple agent?

so confusing.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I Don't Trust Him, Never did since the hole sindny p. Thingy
But That Just my own assessment/vibes
Imho, he flip flops more than a fish out of Water
js

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

DIR attack on Maui = DS attack on Maui = Gen Flynn's brother is stationed in Hawaii = DS brothers= what a "coincidence" = Maui disaster

https://www.civilbeat.org/2021/06/gen-charles-flynn-returns-to-hawaii-as-commander-of-us-army-pacific/

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I sem to recall a shit tone of Money to the tune of 250 mil went missing under S. Powell /G. Flin flam man an Crew
Lynnwood was making a sink of it in 2019 or 2020 cant rem the date exactly

Yes, I remember that, and Lin Wood got a lot of flack for pointing out mike flynn and sidney powell's serious issues

Fishy, And the American people got fooked on that one TOO
wasn't it Called Stop the steal tour?

Only people mentioned by @carpenter in this post can reply

exactly!

I keep hearing that there are double and triple agents

some are Paytriots

but Lin Wood does not ask for money on tours!