I have been down just about every dark rabbit hole there is the past 25 years so there is little that shocks me. That said, the news that Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. was banned from Instagram infuriated me even if it is part of the show. Let's continue that important work in his absence and in his honor. I was not subtle enough last night with my "Fuck Instagram" post at Instagram but I gotta be me.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

πŸ”₯πŸΈβš”οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ’£πŸ’₯πŸ’£πŸ‘Šβš”οΈπŸΈπŸ”₯
😎Glad you gotta be you.😎
🀠Ya just wouldn't be the same if ya weren't.🀠
πŸ”΄πŸŽΆ https://youtu.be/0wkdffC2t_4 πŸŽΆπŸ”΄
πŸ”₯πŸΈβš”οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ’£πŸ’₯πŸ’£πŸ‘Šβš”οΈπŸΈπŸ”₯

Bless Him. He knows..

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Coral ___ to her Publication

Followed RFKJr for years about vaccines. Knew the vaccines were affecting the kids I taught. Yes he for sure knows the depopulation and disease agendaπŸ’™

(1) Show this thread

We were all born for such a time as this. Glad to be here.

terrible. but in a strange way comforting bc we have to be nearing the end if they've gone this far- to blatsnt. not even pretending anymore.
but with that said typical younger instagrammers prob have no clue who
rfk jr is!

I love Jesus, my family, our country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ! NCSWIC πŸ¦… Mom of 5, Physician Assistant, Stuck in Ohio

The truth will come out and he will be seen as a hero! Thank you brave soul! ❀️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana refers ppl to his research on vaccines every chance I get.
He has risked his life and family to bring the world this information on this evil cabal plan controlling big pharma to line their pockets and murder off the population via vaccines.
Millions literally millions of children murdered and/or permanently damaged from their vile vaccines.
Always thanking this man for standing up!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

God wins!

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

I typically do not curse but sometimes, just sometimes, things I read or hear make me say " What the eff?". I totally feel you. ❀️

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

God bless this Patriot for he woke me up to the horrors of vaccines. I will be forever grateful!πŸ™