#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.
Dreams are back in full force.
Spells Broken.

.Good Morning Brother God bless all today amd everyday. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

โ€œThe world is going to be great. Jr. is going to change it. He is very in touch with the light. ๏ผIsaac Kappyโ€

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

I feel so alone because my friends as still being Sheep and my voice cannot wake them up but I'm not giving up because I'm not alone.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

"Should the lights go out please know we are
in control.
Do not panic.
We are prepared and assets are in place "

(Remembering - might it be, mught it not.
We're watching, we're waiting)

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Go ahead and drop this link anytime you think someone could use a nice, warm attitude adjustment. ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘
https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/dokka/a-positive-attitude-by-dan-auito

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

It's Called Spot The Traitor! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

(1) Show this thread

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

hear me roar!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Good morning VK. Another glorious day in the awakening of mankind and heaven on earth under President Donald John Trump

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I wanted to say one more thing, ROAR

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country TRUMP is my President!! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

โค๏ธI love this

Died w/Him in baptism๐Ÿ’งraised w/Him by Holy Spiritโœจ baptized w/His fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ Independent thinker & problem solver ๐Ÿ’ช Trump is my President โค๏ธ

I am only a sheep to the Shepherd.
To the world, I am a Lion.

In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication

i kinda like how you said that, its kind of beautiful

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I love this! Thank you for the motivation Tank! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’› Together, we lions will create a better future for us all.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning TAnk!
Much love to ya
Smart man you are!

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response ACIO ANON to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DMโ€™s!

For God

Already there