Dear GOD, please heal all of us who are afflicted with illness whether it be of the body, mind or spirit.
Please give us direction on how to heal ourselves. You said that no weapons formed against us will prosper. Renew our faith in these words. Please Lord show us each day how to serve you. We ask your forgiveness for when we have failed you and ask that you perfect us through your trials. All Glory and Honor is yours for being the designer of this world we live in. You gave us the beauty of nature and I so wish we could restore your beautiful design. Guide us today to be the best people we can be. Strengthen us with your mercy, love and grace. We love you. We thank you. We serve you. You know who I pray for in the quiet of my heart. Please keep her safe today and in the hands of angels. Heal her body Lord. Amen.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Amen almighty Father we pray as it is gone through your mercy and grace Amen πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

SO BEAUTIFUL HEREI T IS

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

I love you! Thank you. I am so tired tonight.

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Beautiful Hope, Thank You!

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

AmenπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸŒ»

AMEN πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™