This woman is a disgusting specimen.
‘White Guilt’ is a poison that needs rooting out.

Only people mentioned by @IntellUK in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

She has the behavior of a physically and or emotionally abused victim. No self respecting person would do what she is doing.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

God loves the whole human race!

Diogenes knock off; Ph.D., educator in remission. (rev. 3-17-2023)

Appears to be emotional plea for validation of self-worth. Therapy might help.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

If you're ashamed of your race then you are ashamed of all races. Period.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

WTH