Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Good Morning Kim😊

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Good Morning Kim - Sometimes you just have to take things on faith. I always take what resonates with me, it has never failed me. 🙏

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

Agree Kim. Although I am frustrated, I put it all in God's hands. He says to be anxious for nothing.
We are to give him all of our worries and lay them before His Throne of Grace and Mercy.

I lived most of my life with FOMO. Always needed to be “in the know”. Now Im learning to put everything in God’s hands and trust Him. He sees everything, everywhere, all at once. (That movie title made me think of God.) He knows what’s going to happen and I trust Him. He’s always been faithful and He always will.

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Goodmorning Kim, I try to stay out of the Grey space for my own sanity !! Lol

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Unknowing Is unconfortable
Knowing that it's probably for the best for now makes It a Little more confy
Grey space sounds sad...
We should try to wait in a more colourful spot 💙❤️💛💚❤️🧡💜

Good morning Kimbo! Yes… I feel like I’ve been in the grey since April 2018 and am now ok with it. Lol! Hated it at first but now I’ve learned patience and one can never predict anything. Thanks for sharing! And Yay! I am seeing you on X again !

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Good morning Kim 🇺🇸

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

mornin'! i take comfort in being uncomfortable. being uncomfortable means im constantly questioning my beliefs, seeking alternative viewpoints, *gasps* even contradictory viewpoints. i adjust the likelihood of 'the' 'truth' all the time...if/when a time comes/has come where the current/old system falls i'm still going to question this new system and seek a better way. what i refuse to be is someone that is told what/ how to think!
💛

Good morning

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Morning Kim, have a blessed day

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

GM!