I'm a conservative & patriotic Trumpster who lives in the Sunflower State of KANSAS, a pro-life Christian, retired & happily married. 💔

In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication

Better yet, never set foot in a hospital. They are not set up to benefit you. It is a scam.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

lord forbid you ever in a car accident. just have em take you to whole foods to heal..

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I would not go to hospital if my leg snapped. There are no accidents. Every major thing in your life was in your soul contract. We change timelines with our reactions to events but all possible are scripted.

if i had a dollar for all the pseudo-know it alls ive run in to in the last week, i could retire. you have any proof to support your opinion? no ? who would have thunk? obviously not you. you just spoutin off what you been told to believe. fuck sake people

Only people mentioned by @Patriotic1 in this post can reply

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

As i said i have first hand proof from inside. I also have not been to a doctor or taken any medicine since 1987 and never had a sick day since. I self heal broken bones and torn muscles from playing soccer with meditation during that time. I am actually living proof. Waking up from brainwashing is very difficult. Blessings to you.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

yep you are a superman compared to mere motals like us. you tallk but have no proof of anything. just more bs being tossed out with no fucking proof mister superman. i see you have bot fans instantly "liking' ur posts as well.
ill just say it, you are full of shit. you can prove nothing, otherwise you would. nope. just a grifter with a pre package story, known in advertising as a "sales pitch"
intellectual snake oil man.

Working in clinical research the past 20+ yrs, I’m with ya Matt. “Seen some thangs” for sure. Enough to sterilize me from modern medicine.

(2) Show this thread