♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

🐸🍿😉

Please, forgive my ignorance, Carole but who is that a photo of to left of Robin Williams?

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Here's a fun video of him....😄

Argentina’s new anti-woke President celebrates like a rock star on stage after winning his countries election with a 55.7% lead over his left-wing opponent who secured 44.2% of the vote.

No ignorance at all, glad you asked!!
That is Javier Milei the New President of Argentina....Suppose to be a Conservative

BREAKING 🚨 Javier Milei pulled off a massive upset in Argentina’s presidential election Sunday, winning around 56 percent of the vote, provisional results showed.

READ: https://insiderpaper.com/milei-wins-argentina-election-with-56-percent-provisional-results/

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Thank you Carole now I know who that is if I ever see his photo again! He certainly is a character.

(1) Show this thread

Counting my Blessings, Love to all the Patriots and followers of the Truth. May we all be the best we can be everyday. ♥️

Hi, answering your question. It is Javier Milei, the new far-right president of Argentina. I saw some footage of him on the news about a week ago, he was hilarious! Maybe, I should refer to it as Looney Toons.