#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.
Dreams are back in full force.
Spells Broken.

Good morning VK.
I was just thinking, 'something feels different today.'

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

same

today was 338 days since covid was declared a pandemic

11.3:38.11

thats a massive God number sequence

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

I'm just going to put this out there, and to be clear this has never happened in Texas in the 20 years I have taught in public schools. TEA gave a directive to all districts to have teachers prepare two days worth of paper packets (not on line lessons) by tomorrow for students in case of "bad weather" for Monday and Tuesday next week. In 20 years they never call for school closure until the morning of , for bad weather. Never , in my experience, has TEA ever given that directive for entire state especially days before. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just very interesting. 🤔

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Cax SCx to her Publication

Interesting! I would’ve thought they would just do virtual school. All of the districts around me were given a snow day today due to the ice.

In response Cax SCx to her Publication

Did you see this about the water in San Angelo, TX. First water in Tampa and now Texas.

(2) Show this thread

Christian, USMC Wife, Daughter of US Army Vet, Momma of 4 #GODWINS|#MAGA|WG1WGA 🙏 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇲🙏

Mercury is currently in retrograde.

Mercury is known as the planet that rules all communication, B.C.-based astrologist Georgia Nicols explains. This means that when Mercury appears retrograde, people may experience communication issues, problems with technology, or even things like lost mail

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

WOKE to the same today and immediately started praying for ability to make change as needed ~#BuckleUp!

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Lunar new years eve today, tomorrow is the Chinese new year.
Year of the Ox, I recall VK having a bull as his banner a while back.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

I feel somthing very strongly today. I mentioned it before reading this. It's coming!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Right there with you Cowboy, Like something has just been completed and we get a fews days of rest.

Fun stuff, not sure how you all did this for so long, thanks!

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

Same here brother!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

John Denver, Today is the first day, of the rest of my life.......... Its been in my head and off my lips😉

#Patriot, #Truhtseeker, #DigitalWarrior, MAGA, #WWG1WGA, #Godwins. The best is yet to come. The great awakening. Hold the line.

Only followers of this user (@Countrygirl22) can see their posts

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

i feel it. dark to light?

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

Im feeling its time for the PAIN, APL is growing!!
GOD WINS!!

!!! :)

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Felt it from two days ago and was thinking that there must be more who felt the same.

Jesus Christ is my Savior. ✝️🤍🙏🏻🕊 John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

Good vibes, amiright?!

Anon, believing in a better future for the earth. Creative Artistic Woman

i feel it too

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

I'm feeling it too. Vibes are really High...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Been Feeling it all week. Time to look around everyone.
Stop, Breathe, Feel, What do You See?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Was told 22 days ago by weRalreadythere on Twitter that it could happen 2day it could happen 2morrow? So......maybe?

Im knew to a lot of this info and every time you post " . " i think its a spot on my screen and try and remove it 🤦‍♀️. help a gal out. the funny for the day

(2) Show this thread