Only people mentioned by @SammyTrump in this post can reply

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

NOT Acceptable! Let them have separate gender status and beat the shit out of each other! NOT Acceptable! so WRONG!
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

This is sick! Totally unacceptable!

In response Bec Mags to her Publication

It's physical abuse ... should never have happened its a man beating a woman

(1) Show this thread

β€œWhoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” Romans 10:11 NO DM's

Maybe women should go back to being how God intended for them to be.

I'm old enough to remember when people were expected to fight only with their equals. If they beat up on the weaker ones, they were considered horrible people. Now they celebrate themselves for causing massive injury to weaker ones, and expect us to also. Nope, not me. Never ever.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

All "sport" is not sport. It is another bastardizing of anything that once was something like original Olympic Games or Monsters or Tigers fighting humans in the old arenas. Add a ball, call it sport. I'm so tired of all of it.
WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS. It is part of their ill Satanism.

Is it true that these "men" are really trans? Or are they criminals posing as trans so that they can beat woman both figuratively and literally? They win the prize money or trophy plus fame. It's an easy crime for a twisted criminal.

So twisted. Who would even fight Fallon after knowing she is trans? The trans domination of womens sports needs to stop. Why do the females continue to fight with trans women when they know their genetic muscle and bone structure gives them so much advantage? I would boycott

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

How stupid are people? This is fraud fraud fraud! Those women injured shoukd SUE SUE SUE!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Idk if she has much of a case. Fallon came out as trans in 2013. She had already broken another woman's skull. The first woman should sue, she didn't know. But the latest woman knew what she was up against. Not blaming the victim at all, just stating the obvious.

(1) Show this thread