Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND REBECCA. The last 3 days she has been experiencing sharp pains in her head from her third eye to the base of her skull and loss of vision when this happens. Yesterday, her legs were paralyzed AFTER the pain subsided. She has thus far refused to go to the hospital as this hospital has almost killed her because she is sensitive to many drugs. The ambulance is on the way to her house. She is the most kind and generous person I have ever met and always helps people in need when she, herself, has very little. She actually was able to message Dr. Barbara O'Neil yesterday and was told it sounded like an "icepick headache," which it does, but it does not mention the loss of feeling in legs. She has Lupus and possibly this pain brought on a Lupus symptom. Thank you for your prayers.

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Sounds like a Kundalini awakening.
but Imo I'm aninternet quack
so there is that grain of salt
but some yoga may help either way

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response MrE Kuff to his Publication

Yes, I thought about that, but the numbness paralysis of legs I have not heard of, have you?

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

not sure
but with the spinal column and the cord ...
if the spine is misaligned and you get a nerve pinch you'll either get pain or numbness.

I just learned what her issue is. She has a disc protrusion at L4 L5 but has been sent home because she won't let them operate because they don't want her to eat marijuana cookies which she uses to sleep. She has been treated very poorly. I was there two days and no one was doing rounds. Dr. came in early in morning but never came back. They couldn't get needle in her vein properly for IV as she had chemo for years due to cancer so yesterday (and most likely today) they didn't put it back in. In addition, they accused her of taking it out. A real clusterF.

I'm in that boat. sux

Sorry to hear that. I hope you will be able to use a med bed soon. I did hear they are going to announce them this month. I hope they do for the sake of everyone who is suffering.

I'd love to be able to go back to work
or do much of anything with out having to worry about the back going out
med beds would rock
and if they don't come soon I have some ideas based on a mix of float tank, sound, IR light, and hyperbaric
couldnt hurt

Let me know the results if you go in that direction. I just did a search just in case I had something on back pain. Take a look at this article:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/may/07/antibiotics-cure-back-pain-patients

An Anon posted this in 2018 and included his notes (below).

Hi Anons.
Biofag report on personally tested recent research. Had severe back pain 4 years. It is gone. Did more than just antibiotics, and will explain later in a report. However, the FIRST thing I did was antibiotics.
What happened.
9 days after first course only one leg was going numb where as before treatment, both legs went numb in 8.5 minutes on average. After that antibiotic treatment last October, left leg took 20 minutes and left leg took 40 minutes to go numb.
Since it is obvious there was some kind of bone infection going on, I thought I would share this article for anons with back pain.
After first treatment, starting last October, I did nano-silver, 2-4 oz a day.

co

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

(Do not use colloidal, it is too large, you need .oo8 nanometers not 200 nanometers to get inside the cells and kill the mycoplasma causing the autoimmune attack on the bones. The colloidal in large amounts can turn you blue, and is too large to get into the cells where the mycoplasma reproduce.)
Nano is different, much smaller. I did one year, 2-4 oz a day, and still a white (very fair skinned extremely burnable anon.
No side effects.
Bone swelling down.
Pain gone, both legs. Numbness is so slight I have to pay attention to feel it. Starting to walk and build emaciated muscle back. No chronic back pain anymore.
Celebrating.
Need to share this mycoplasma research soon. But wanted to start with the Antibiotic article, since many anons and family could be helped with this knowledge.

Love to all anons.