DiedSuddenly
@DiedSuddenly_
Journalist who advocated that the unvaccinated be put in concentration camps dies suddenly at the young age of 33:

“Ian Vandaelle has died after being hospitalized and “declared neurologically dead,” his family revealed.

Vandaelle was a business journalist who worked as a reporter and editor at the Financial Post.

He was also previously a producer at BNN Bloomberg for over a decade.

Vandaelle advocated for vaccine passports and mandates and called for the firing of anyone who refused the injections.

He also suggested that unvaccinated people should be arrested and taken away to concentration camps.”

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Karma anyone?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

byeee

Psalm 7:15
Amplified Bible
He has dug a pit and hollowed it out,
And has fallen into the [very] pit which he made [as a trap].

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

33? I bet he ain't dead. He will end up as a crisis actor in the next false flag. Prolly be a police officer, fireman, or some thing like that. Looks like a spook dont he?

In response Dark Helmet to his Publication

MAYBE. I THINK HE WAS TAKEN OUT BY HIS HANDLERS, 33 IS THEIR SATANIC NUMBER. HE WOULDA SQUEALED UNDER PRESSURE, IMO.

(1) Show this thread