Only people mentioned by @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Beautiful! Best wishes and prayers to Jacob and his family....

But I have to question if this is another dancing hospital workers video? [Pilot: (who is pilot? - reminds me of Pontius Pilate) "I apologize if some of this 'triggers' you"...] F+ck cancer and a few kicks to those who hide the cures. Perhaps Disney still has a few dreams left for people to celebrate - those of the purest form in the highest light that live within our hearts and minds - what we believed it embodied, despite what we now seem to know...

Let us remember a place/time where we connected to HIGH VIBES and GOOD DREAMS, for that is the place where the "real" stuff happens.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

I thought it was odd that there wasn't a louder reaction from the passengers on the plane. It seems that there are those few people that are found in the picture frame on an otherwise empty plane. Seems stage about this video. Call me jaded but I just have the impression this isn't what it appears to be.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

😭❤️🥰