Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

These angels only take Gods' commands and cannot take our prayers or anything unless God commanded it so first
,but we have the holy spirit 🥲✨ty Jesus glory be to God

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response memes matter to her Publication

I disagree with that!

I was raised with, but from what I understand High Arch Angel Michael for example is the one that helps with Cutting cords and things from that which no longer serves us.

The 4 that help me the most as guides are High Arch Angels Michael, Raphael, Uriel, and Gabriel. But then there are others as well as they each have specific things they do to help with!

Again, this is coming from my experiences and life. IMHO

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

😇 Symbolism will be their downfall.

Those sigils are powerful. ⚡

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

The Angles - the rabbit hole of all Rabbit Holes with so many twists and turns, repetition; but also light upon dark and dark upon light for some.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Because I believe it depends on the person if they are in the Negative or in the Positive, which way they see things! I tend to remain in the Positive!

(1) Show this thread