Yesterday was one of the hardest days of my life. My family and I had to say goodbye to my beautiful mom. She had a fall Sunday morning at her home. The ambulance took her to the hospital ER. She explained how she fell and said her head hurt. They gave her morphine and shortly after she went into cardiac arrest. This left her in a coma with failing organs. We are heart broken. Prayers would be appreciated.

Only people mentioned by @lsistare in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Anne_B_j) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response grasshopper WWG1WGA to his Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

No matter how "ready " we try to be, we are never ready to lose our mom. 😪

Christian, Mom, Patriot, Constitutional Conservative

I am so very sorry for the loss of your dear mother. May God rest her soul. 🙏

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

Deepest sympathy for you and your family. Prayers up.

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Prayers of comfort & strength being sent to you & your family.

Previous ER nurse that never felt right about the Plandemic. Post election was even more suspect to deceit/lies.

Prayers for you and your loved ones

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Losing your Mom is such a profound loss, my heart breaks for you and your Family💔sweet Jesus, embrace our dear Sister and may she find great comfort in the shadow/shelter of your everlasting wings, give her grace upon grace in your mighty and wonderful name❤️‍🩹🌹❤️‍🩹😇

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

🙏🙏🙏❤🙏🙏🙏

Prayers with you and loved ones.

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

So sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family. 🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💥

We share very few sentiments with our government.

🙏🙏🙏💗💗💗🙏🙏🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Lisa and her loved ones as they mourn the passing of her beloved mother. Bless them with increased faith in You and serenity that she is now home in Your Heavenly Kingdom. Proving them with guidance, strength, love, support, and comfort. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

My prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I am so sorry... Prayers for you!

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

There are never enough words nor ever the right words, but I will say I love you all so much and I am sending prayers up for comfort and peace 😢❤️‍🩹🙏💞

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Christian ✝️ John3:16 😇 #Patriot #MAGA #GodWon #FreeSpeech 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA ♥️ #SaveTheChildren 🚫 DM's

Prayers for you and your family!
💙🙏💙🕊

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Many prayers for you. 🙏🙏🙏💕

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

God, we are praying now for Your Comfort and Grace, in Jesus' Name, we pray for Your Strength!

Prayers to you ❤️

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

Prayers for your sorrow and for strength through these few days and weeks… I lost my dad 11-6–23… ❤️🙏

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

I’m so very sorry for your loss.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for you in Jesus name.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏🕊️ 💔 🕊️🙏

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

🫶🙏🫶

I Love GOD (26), JESUS (74), AMERICA (50), and PRESIDENT "TRUMP" 😉 (198)!

🙏❤️

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

🙏🙏🙏❤️

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏