🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I have seriously thought about this👀 I do not want to rule the world😅😅

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

You won’t have to. Nor will anyone else. We are going to rule ourselves.

https://youtu.be/o1FPra6JK_M?si=lsjfu16aZKHhdO4Q

THE SOVEREIGN INTEGRAL

Spiritual Democracy and the Body of Christ

Back to the Future

The Rebirth and Resurrection of Our Constitutional Republic on an Individual, National and Planetary Basis

Individual Hearts, Holo-Fractally Grounded in Service to the Quantum Heart of God that is the Ultimate Source of Our Personal and Planetary Consciousness.

Learning that We are Fractals of Source and Sacred Mirrors through which We Bring Heaven to Earth by Consciously Beholding and Celebrating that Universal Spirit in Ourselves and One Another and Coming Together to Create a Whole New Whirled Based on that Innerstanding.

Where We Go ONE, We Go ALL!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it