Folks need to stop being "cool" with calling their childrens/teenagers "boyfriends or girlfriends" that. Tell them the truth NO other sin affects us like sexual sin.

True. Giving yourself away to just anyone is a horrible road to travel. I know young women who do this because it’s done, but they are truly unhappy and alone. I did it as a young woman and still feel negative effects. I have a wonderful husband of several decades who had done the same. We saved each other from that empty and godless lifestyle. We love the Lord, continuously study His Word and try to always live according to His precepts. This restores confidence and joy, brings us closer, and brings meaning to each day. Social norms are awful and do not improve life.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ is my savior❤✝️ Trump is still my POTUS 🇺🇸 Micah 6:8 🙏 *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*🦔

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

🙏🏻❤✝️🇺🇸

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Showpony Farm to her Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread

Demonic "when the hedge is broken the serpent will strike" sexual immorality leads straight to hell.

Look at all the decades of trannies in movies, etc. and all that, trying to skew their way.