Can someone please explain to me what Etsy is doing selling four thousand dollar pizzas with children posing in front of them?
We know for a fact that pedophiles use pizza as a code word when child trafficking and more revelation has proved this to be true.
Is Etsy allowing child trafficking on their site?

This Needs to be Investigated Immediately!!!

https://twitter.com/NiQole1776/status/1733941639893143889?t=tmMr-RS2B32n28h32b2lUg&s=19

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president ๐Ÿ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times ๐Ÿ˜‚

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I found this one last night after being in that conversation on X

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

The โ€œlow in stock, only one leftโ€

WTF

SICKENING

โ€œI would rather die on my feet then live on my kneesโ€

Can someone provide a link to these pics, big red pill to be used here.
I looked but am not technically savvy so I can never find the right places.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

We have turned this info over to our local Sheriff who we know to be a Patriot. We talked to a Deputy this evening, he stated they would turn it over to their investigators, No not the FBI, he was aware the FBI was useless.

caught the eye of mike flynn and liz conklin.

โ™ฅ๏ธGod, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World๐Ÿ™......WWG1WGA

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

I saw that Sharon....Just crazy this these ads are out there and nothing is being done...๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread