Dollar General joins growing list of retailers, including Target and Costco, to reverse course on self-checkout due to shoplifting and machine costs after adding them to more than half its 19,000 stores

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/yourmoney/article-12851875/Dollar-General-cutting-self-checkouts.html

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Love it!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

😊

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

So much for automation.

Humans- 1
Machines- ZERO

😎👏👊

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Exactly!!!

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

They'll have to change their name to 100 Dollar General to recoup their costs. So long, suckas!

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)