Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

believe in Q and God help the children

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

WOW!!!

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

Yep. Been there done that and glad for the challenges! It’s a weird sort of gift, but now I understand more of Gods plan. πŸŒŸβš‘οΈπŸ’πŸ’•πŸ˜‰

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

When we go through the steps of the soul's awakening it can be VERY painful. It awakens things we’ve pushed down for so long and brings them to the surface for us to heal from. The same goes for fear. The more we fear the more we stay stuck.

πŸ’“ If God is for us WHO can REALLY be against us.

Lover of God, family, and country❀️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

❀️

(1) Show this thread

Realtor, Core One Real Estate Publisher/ Round Town News Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom Loves animals!!

I was just thinking about this as I woke up this morning. Thinking of my parents who had no interest in parenting, but it led me to live my life to get me where I am now. Damn, what a journey.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Bullseye 🎯!!!

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

JIMMY H!!!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread