Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR

😎🇺🇸🦅 The Real Estate Industry is another Mafia created business in America. Big banks are involved as well as local governments. This will STOP. Carry on.

🔗AmericanPatriot🇺🇸(@ColdWarPatriot)

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

There is a biblical way to make money, and taking lump sums of other people's profit is not one of them.
Realtors are thieves.
https://www.openbible.info/topics/making_money

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

The insurance business is legal extortion as well!!

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

YUP, STATE FARM ONE OF THE WORST AND IMO WILL BE THE FIRST TO GO DOWN.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

What's the future you see for the industry and Realtors like Nana and myself?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

NOT SURE, ALL WILL CHANGE. THOSE ABSURD COMMISSIONS WILL BE GONE ALONG WITH CORRUPT LAWYERS FEES.

(1) Show this thread

Another portion of the satanic trestle board. ALL clown systems gotta GO>