Dan Scavino posted a video of a soldier on a plane singing "I'll Be Home for Christmas" and walking up behind his wife to surprise her.

I sure hope those are comms to us, saying it'll be a surprise and that President Trump will be back by this Christmas. Would be great.

https://truthsocial.com/@DanScavino/posts/111535872358039560

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

WHOO HOO PATRIOT SAM!!!!! IT WOULD BE THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

😍It sure would, Enchanted Mermaid! But could it all happen in two weeks? Time will tell... Juan O Savin says that POTUS won't return as president, but that the good part of the military will bring him back as Commander in Chief during a crisis, and that he would stay about two years, until the country is on the right track again, and that he'll then back away and let someone else become president. If all that is true, well, POTUS would be 80+ by then ... and would be entitled to the best retirment ever. But it would be sad... :(

(1) Show this thread