SKEPTICS ARE THOSE WHO DENY THE POSSIBILITY OF KNOWLEDGE OR RATIONAL BELIEFS.

THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF PEELING BACK THE LAYERS OF AN ONION TO SEE WHAT LIES WITHIN..

THE SKEPTIC IS INCAPABLE OF RED-PILLING ANYONE. GOD WANTS US TO DO THAT TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITIES. THE BEST WAY FORWARD MAY NOT BE THE EASIEST WAY. THE EASIEST WAY IS TO CAPITULATE.

WITHOUT FAITH AND BELIEF, THE SKEPTICS JOURNEY HERE WILL BE ONE OF FAILURE, NOT DISCOVERY.

ARE THE NORMIES/BRAIN-DEAD AND SKEPTICS ONE IN THE SAME?

IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER, BECAUSE WHAT REALLY MATTERS IS THAT WE ARE CONNECTED TO A HIGHER SOURCE AND CAN SEE THROUGH THE ILLUSIONS.

THE GREATEST TEST IN HUMAN HISTORY IS ABOUT TO BE ADMINISTERED.

I PRAY ALL PASS WITH A GOLD STAR!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

I often wonder how many walking amongst
us have no soul or are even human.

Those without any compassion, empathy
or remorse seem obvious.

I wonder the same. I really believe the vax messed with people’s empathy and ability to see life with care and compassion. I think there is a demonic infiltration element as well to those left more susceptible by vax influence. I continue to pray for them and hope something can shake them, but have come to terms that for some a new tormenter of pride and ego will keep them captive in the end and they may not make it.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RabbitRoulette in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rabbit Roulette, click on at the bottom under it