Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's daily reminder that the only reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp for execution is because of God’s hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down all the damn corrupt govts on the planet to do it!

God is real!
Angels are real!
Connecting is your job at hand!

https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2021/02/Fzq7X8FN2V3lGf7nhFMx_26_425c3ca7e37560fbac747702eed13252_video_original.mov

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

So Nana, what is your take on Juan O’Savin telling Patriots that these Chinese men will show up at our door? This entire time we were led to believe that our military has this and now we are being told it’s going Kinetic and the American people will need to take up arms. I don’t think the normies are sitting around listening to Juan and Nino. I don’t think the Normies are feeling stressed about preparing for what’s coming. It seems like us Patriots are feeling the brunt of this “Plan”. Been in this since Q first started dropping. Thought the only way was Military? There are 3 stages of war.. The third stage being Kinetic. i believe that for this to be biblical, the people will have to fight for their Country and shed blood. We the People will pay for being asleep and letting our Country be infiltrated. No one is going to save us. Don't mind taking up arms, just don’t want to be jerked around.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

You're right. To me that's a flaw in the plan. I can post things from now until forever. Nobody I know that's asleep is listening to Juan either. What happened to "Your families are safe?"
Is this being said for the enemy?? I have given up trying to figure out the strategy . . . Less stress that way.
I try not to listen to Juan because his shows with Nino only stress me out and I have enough stress to deal with right now. Now I feel like I have to listen.

Nino's job right now imo is to fire ppl up and show as many viewpoints as possible.
Don't let him stress you.
All we have ever been able to do is prepare with supplies, and defenses, and contribute to waking others up.
Our calm is our God.
I really believe that everything will be just as it is supposed to be in God's plan.
Whether in this lifetime or another, we do the best we can with what we have and just be the best you that you can be.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I got that from Nino awhile back. Kinda of obvious that some are meant to stir the pot.