Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ IFBAP ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Cognitive dissonance is a real bish. Sometimes those core beliefs never allow a person to go forward.

Defending a religion (beLIEfs) thatโ€™s one of the most satanic is a person who has been hit the hardest psychologically in the deepest part of their psyche.

The Great Awakening is Gods way of giving people time to wake up from their programmed psychosis. People die from MK Ultra programming. Weโ€™ve all been under that programming and some wake faster than others.

Only people mentioned by @motleymick in this post can reply

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response motley mick to his Publication

motley mick ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yes, it all begins and ends in the mind, what you give power to has power over you, and those living in their heart, are able to discern truth, and have known this all along...