So why do I drink?
To wash away the (physical) pain

I know it's temporary
And I do not mean ill will
Is it an escape.... yes

But so much pain ... by so many absorbed
Many cannot imagine

Only people mentioned by @Lion_Hart in this post can reply

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

I will pray as well you are a strong warrior for this movement .. but all of us need a rest or break to regroup and reset...Father please give Lion strength and strengthen his armor... he is in need of your sustaining presence, in Jesus name, Amen๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•ŠShalom

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Thank you
I try, hopefully God knows I do, but the burden is too much

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying for you Lion!

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

๐Ÿ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Lion Heart. Bless him with answered prayers, guidance, peace of mind, love, support, strength, comfort, vigor, joy, and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray, Amen. ๐Ÿ’•

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I'll be honest

I try, but I feel like It's not enough - or falls short
I asked and prayed for wisdom and strength, and I hope it has arrived, but why the burden and sorrow?

Sorry for asking, but I'd like to know

(1) Show this thread

Proud mamabear of 4 kids. Dedicated wife to the love of my life. Truth seeker and a Texan! Good bless America! We will Previle !

Stay strong LION heart ! We are with you โค๏ธ you will be in my prayers tonight !