Meg Ryan Alicia Silverstone

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Aprill Fresh to her Publication

Wow, what is up with this???

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

They don't raise their own children. They pass them around.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Are you serious????? That is beyond sick!!!!! Where did you hear this?

I didn't hear it anywhere. I see the parents and I see the children and they aren't being raised by their parents. Look through the other photos.

Are these clones? Maybe they don't know they have children.

but yes, they do trade kids. If a movie ex fancies your daughter. That's it. Period. You have to first understand that this is a religion that they are born into for hundreds of years and they take this very seriously. They have their own beliefs and religious laws.

This is wild. I can't imagine any parent not nurturing and caring for their own child. It is just so sick to me. Dear GOD, I am so grateful for my family. No wonder why they sought to destroy ours.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it