I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

I have a prayer request, Fam.

My husband does NOT believe in God.
Do you think, through our prayer, collectively.....when you remember to include him....we can get him to open the idea to him?

He's the A type personality. Tyical...needs "proof"
I believe in prayer
I believe it can move mountains and change the course of action.

Do you think you can spare a few minutes or seconds in your day to do this for me? Been with him for 29 years and I've realized I can't do this on my own.

His name is Robert.
And he is our brother
Let's help him, he is struggling and he is so lost.
Thank you for your time friends.

The History and discovery channel has proven that Christ existed and lays it out with the bible
watch the passion of Christ Jim chevsil.
watch Left Behind think there is 3 to that series Camron Kirkmen
and he can always ask the lord to send the holy spirit to lead him to the truth if he really doesn't believe, ask him to just try it. most of all if he was the truth to read the bible with his heart and not his head.. remind him Samson was in love with a gold digger David was an adultrist and a murderer but a man after God heart and God found favor with him and was the bloodline that mary came from Jesus mother Mary. Paul was a Christian killer everyone was some kind of dysfunctional.. bible teaches finance farming how to raise children life in general issues problems etc. he will never know the truth if you doesn't at least find out who Jesus really was (History Channel).. plant these seeds and then let go and let God do the rest
Holy Father you are forever above reigning

In response Night Shift to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

print these out and leave them under a book in the bathroom men like to read things when they are in there have any questions just ask if i dont know i will find out ..