Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What do you think the breaking point will be when Americans rise up and say ENOUGH?

1. The illegals being activated to attack nation wide?
2. A Bank collapse
3. Nuke Scare event
4. Another bioweapon
5. Attacks disguised as weather events
OR will it take:
6. All of the above at once

What is the "Red Line" for most American's you think?

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only when it's personnel, money, lost of family to crime/war or pharma betrayal .
So sad!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

One day it will be about service to others, but I fear that is a ways out.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

I agree, I was answering the precipice question on when some will be moved to act.
Service and gratitude for this group are a ways past that. We have been digesting information for a long time. They will get the "red pill" suppositories.

I really think the precipice will be messy, with some kinetics, and loss of life especially in large cities. It may well be random and area centric tho. But I am just guessing like the rest of you.

Yes, 107 says 14-15 cities lost, I can name at least 10. Very messy!

I have not really gotten him to define "lost" tho.

it has during the battle and regained at some point. WWG1WGA
We circle back after I would think.

Only people mentioned by @falconeddyx in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bob Eddy Z, click on at the bottom under it