I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

You have no idea how angry I am this morning. I am furious that I am being kept from a surgical conversation with my mom because I won't wear a mask.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

get her out of hospital. that is never the solution

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

It was just an initial consultation with a surgeon. My guess is the removal of a stage 0 lump will be in a surgical center. My mom, sister and brother will never listen to a thing I say. Trust me, I have been trying for 7 years non stop. The only thing that will change their mind is the black boxes sitting in their homes. It is the saddest thing I have ever seen. My sister started to make me feel like the worst daughter in the world. They just don't get that I have been fighting for them and my nieces and nephews future. My holistic approach would never be listened to. I have tried. I have such a headache from this morning. I am trying to just take care of me right now because the last place I want to be is in the hospital. Thanks for the advice. She's enjoying a lunch with her friends right now. I pray this mess is over soon.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Stay strong!

Thanks . . . I am trying. Sending love Patriot.
Thanks for caring.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it