Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

So Jr is now Jesus? some people really need to take a break from the internet.

https://x.com/Michael59302787/status/1732177447020359863?s=20

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I'm not sure what to make of all this. I found this, but it's confusing to me how they figure these numbers out!🤔🙏🙏

Jewish mysticism... waiting on folks to shove Talmud down my throat next. numbers can spit out pages of related words. then we cherry pick what words we want for our narrative and, poof "no coincidences ' is the phrase to get everyone beliving in Jewish divination. what page in the bible does it talk about this being a good thing? Talmud is why we have synagogue of Satan, so its ok to dabble in other bs like that? we can agree to disagree on this. i believe gemantra, like astrology, is satanic by nature.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriotic1 in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Well all I was asking you is for you to help me understand what they are doing, not for you to get angry. I myself do-not like Gematria and feel the same way you do about it, lets pick what fits the narrative. I believe in going within, no bible, no religion, no minister, priest, rabbi is going to save you, YOU HAVE TO SAVE YOU. Christ has already returned within, people have to recognize that, do their internal work, and then trust Intuition and live accordingly. Blessings! 🙏🙏🌹🌹

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Stevie King to her Publication

angry? no not at all. i lack ability to sugar coat my thoughts most times, is all. people think it is hateful and others appreciate my bluntness. was not being mean, or at least did not intend to.
I do not know much bbut the gemantra seems to fit in with ouji boards and terot cards imo. i do tend to get passionate about things i despise so that may be the cause for perceived tone? no ill will meant

(1) Show this thread