Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

LOCK AND LOAD KEEP EM CLEAR AND NEAR WHEN IT'S TIME YOU WILL BE READY.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I think the number is at least 100 million plus - impressive at any rate

Follows her Curious calling Artist @ heartintuit productions "Where is the closest star?" TheClosestStarIsTheOneWithinYourself

Individual sovereignty blooms community response ability (responsibility).

The truth shall set us free! WWG1WGA, Digital soldier. ][ ][ ][% 4 life! Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

The largest standing army on the planet is the American Hunter in Four Southeast states alone.

Veteran and proud to be an American, MAGA, WWG1WGA, NCSWIC, Constitutional Republic we are!!!!! GOD is in control, follow the plan.

You got that right and they aren't getting them!!! WWG1WGA...

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Oh hell yes!

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

70,000,000? I call BS- it's much higher. And, let's be clear, most own more than 1...

Isn't enough characters to say all I want to say

ALSO! According to the U.S. Census Bureau, in 2019, there were more than 18 million veterans in the United States. And not to mention the military spouse that will fight right along side of them!

WWG1WGA!!! Patriot Party 🇺🇲♥️🤍💙🇺🇲 It you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention! WAKE UP!

In response Carida Carpathia to her Publication

HECK YEAH!!! WWG1WGA!!!!
God bless our veterans, military, our country, and all those "fighting" to keep it great!!!

(1) Show this thread