Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

The REAL Situation on Inflation and Housing- Bank Teller Told Me TODAY! - YouTube

In this video, Patriot Nurse discusses the banking situation and impending currency correction. Due to rampant inflation and a housing market that is fundam...

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I searched for a home in rural North Carolina, just east of the Tennessee border for over 2 years. I can confirm I ran into the same issues with houses going on the market and a cash offer, no inspection grabbed up homes within a day of them being listed. The only reason I found a home was because it was in an HOA and you were not able to Air B&B it.

Yep. My dad's HOA had to make a new covenant that no AB&B could exist in neighborhood because the same thing was happening in his town.

In response All Right to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from UM EK17 Q1111, click on at the bottom under it