Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

hmmm, he knows the list is coming out - is he getting in front of it - or shining a light on it????????

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Yeah, right. He was also in Epstein's black book. Ask him who murdered his wife, she sure as shit didn't hang herself.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Ask him why he was using Epstein’s plane and where it took him.

rfk jr. is not for sure on side of good.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

hmmmm...interdasting...

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

Good for him to address the issue/question. This is why it is dangerous to assume someone is guilty by association. A lot of people interact with others who may be involved in things they know nothing about. This is why compartmentalization is used and others have discussed how different people are working on their piece of something but do not have the overall picture of what the something is because if they did, they might not be willing to do their piece.

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Spinning the "news" and twisting facts to fit a narrative is the way it is now, probably the way it has been for years.
We're waking up and have more and more
Discernment.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

There isn't an ounce of good in that man.

(2) Show this thread