I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

You have no idea how angry I am this morning. I am furious that I am being kept from a surgical conversation with my mom because I won't wear a mask.

We have all had to do it. Just do it for your mom. You won't die. ❤

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

My mom raised a non conformist, a free thinker and a person who wasn't going to follow people off a bridge. Now she has to deal with the consequences, lol. She's fine. I was meant to go there just to get her out of the parking deck. lol She couldn't figure out how to scan the ticket. I was behind her and had to get out of my car to help her. I am not going to comply with tyrants, period. She called me to let me know she arrived at a luncheon safe and sound. If nobody pushes back, we will be here for 7 more years. Everyone's prayers here were answered. The news was relatively good but she will still need surgery.