RMN

· On Thurs. 7 Dec. through Wed. 13 Dec. Restitution and Reclamation Allowances lump sum payments will be paid out to those age 62 and on up.

· Today Tues. 5 Dec. the Supreme Court ruled on the illegality of our tax system – meaning there will be no more federal or state income tax.

· Over this coming weekend President Trump should be back,

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Why do you post these dates.

The past has proven dates mean nothing.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I'm looking at the Supreme Court website and don't see anything.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Property Taxes are the killer in my state. They should end after a certain point too.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Yes, for sure. I just got a letter re; property taxes going up (almost double!) It's easy to see why so many of us in our farming community are selling out for housing developments, as opposed to passing along the family farm and raising future farmers. (Lol, getting off the soapbox, don't want to think on it and harsh my happy for the day haha) Have a wonderful day : )

(1) Show this thread

OK, I sure want you to be right on this.
Who is RMN?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

It’s a BS news channel like RRN.

(1) Show this thread