#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Navy decode

=

Who Is King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords To Come / Greatest Story Ever Told / Talk To Me About My Avatars / Mary Magdalene Universe Creator๐ŸŒนโœจ/ Abundance Of The Best Of Everything๐ŸŒˆ/ Beautiful One I Love Youโค/ The Word Play Explained / Not Every Rose Has Thorns๐ŸŒน/ Twas The Night Before Christmas Poem๐ŸŽ…/ For It Shall Be Heard All Around The World๐Ÿ‘‚/ So Now The Penny Drops ๐ŸฆŒ/ Abba Yah Is Puzzle Complete๐Ÿงฉ/ Day Of The Year 359 / I Turn My Dreams Into Reality / Telepathic Channeling Of Almighty God๐Ÿ‘/ Your Identities Will Be Revealed / Communicates With Higher Power๐Ÿ”‹/ Gods Marriage Is Before The Rapture๐Ÿ’/ Nothing Remains Buried This Time / Maybe I Get To Tell The True Story๐Ÿ”ฅ/ Begin Creating Beautiful Artwork๐ŸŽจ/ Just A Spiritual Experience๐ŸŒˆ/ Numbers Are The Universal Language / Im So Easy To Get Along With๐Ÿค—
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=just%20another%20day%20on%20the%20pacific%20ocean
328-823
2072-2702
TS 15:00 - 3:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

(1) Show this thread