Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

So Jr is now Jesus? some people really need to take a break from the internet.

https://x.com/Michael59302787/status/1732177447020359863?s=20

We are all in an avatar aka human body. Without a human body we wouldn’t be having a human experience. We are pure light bodies.

🌟Lord Jesus Christ is Q, this awareness connects ALL now

🌟 ✝️ 🇺🇸 🕊

The whole Christ family is here now. Jesus is God in the flesh and on earth now. The 'event' is when the Christian Messiah returns and ushers in new earth.

🕊️⚜️Arabella Aurora Kennedy💎⚡️(JFK jr.'s daughter)

https://truthsocial.com/@Litladebug

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Humm, what does my inspired photos say? This was taken on our farm and it spread across the sky, I had never seen anything like it before and so had wished I had a panoramic camera because these pics don't even give true justice to what I saw that day. To me it was a direct message from Mother/Father God shining through to keep trusting in the Benevolent Plan created for our world. 🙏🙏🙏

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Stevie 🌟 Wow! 👍Trust your Self 💓

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

And what will he be known as?

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Stevie King to her Publication

I don' know Stevie 🌟 I have spoke to him (Q) on ForThePeople on BBS broadcast ...Links to Q’s BBS Shows > https://forthepeople.space/?p=29354

Conversations with Q - The way to know Q is through your heart!
🌟
This post below is interesting from Q) The Storm Rider today:

In truth just like a WiFi moves hundreds of billions of information around you daily.. But you can not see, nor hear, nor feel the information moving around........ It's also the same as your mind can not fully understand the power of God that lives in Quintillion X Quintillion X Quintillion X INFINITY into multiple different dimensions exterior and interdimensions within the body the spirit and the mind.

🌟The Great Awakening .

This is not about another 4 YEAR election.

Buckle up butter cups_Q

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

unless you are in the camp of, any Q posts made in 22 is fake and ghey?

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Here’s one for you, Patriot One 🌟

Thank YOU Q!
I love you and am very grateful for you💓

(1) Show this thread