TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Hey White Hats .... just checking in.... WHAT A SHIT SHOW you allowed here. Was this supposed to happen?... I know you have LOOKING GLASS so you know our every move... how many players on the CHESS BOARD? How many have we knocked out? How many remaining?
SCOREBOARD PLEASE..... an update?

The GAME/MOVIE is taking a twist and many are not on board with the SHIFTS.. many are not revealing who they really are - they are still posing as MASKED CLOWNS.... how much control were they given?... Why hasn't the JOYSTICKS been taken away - HELP you are losing some very good Patriots on here!!!!...... while others just hit a BRICK WALL.

Its getting more and more difficult - too much division - so many different versions of TRUTH. Can't you at least reveal that the SWAMP is in the TRUTH COMMUNITY?...The FAKE NEWS is really here and not over there (MSM TV)?.... anything to PUSH thru the delusion of 2020?..
WE NEED SOME HELP HERE !!!!
xoxo from a very exhausted Patriot/Warrior....

I wouldn’t worry about anyone but yourself and your Children if you have any. Not Everyone was suppose to see the Whole picture or become an Anon.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ghost_Kento in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Kento Marek to his Publication

You are right - and yes I have children - they are awake - Thank you God!!... Many were served so many different versions of the truth - but I guess that does make for different pieces of the puzzle.