Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Please pray for this beautiful bird, the bald eagle. Found this guy sitting in our yard yesterday afternoon, he looked like a statue. We felt maybe he was injured somehow, left him alone and thought we’d see how he did overnight and at 7:30 this am saw he still wasn’t moving so called Fish and wildlife and they came and picked him up. He was responsive but definitely ill, the vet is going to watch him for 24 hours to see how he responds now with care. Game Warden mentioned he might not make it and it seemed to him it had Avian Flu which is a concern to me, but Game Warden said he’d keep me posted.

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response Stevie King to her Publication

He may have eaten something that had been poisoned. this happens more than we know.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

Yes Game Warden said maybe an animal that had bird flu, Not sure how the Game Warden came to the conclusion of bird flu, maybe has seen it before, so I guess tomorrow I will get an answer after the Vet 24 hour watch. We live in the country, no bird farms around, we are grain farmers and we have no poisons around due to we have cats. The only birds we have are in the spring, summer and fall that migrate here and are natures birds, and then we have wild turkeys. I question if this is being spread through our chem trails, but time will tell. I just hope that precious bird survives!

well I can assure you, God has heard the prayers. Have a Beautiful life.

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quiver in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kerry McLaughlin, click on at the bottom under it