๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

I really don't have anyone to talk to... not a joke. You guys are it. You have been since I learned you all existed when all this started. Another reason I am so grateful for Q. Pulling us all together. It's another reason I'll fight to death for our salvation our freedom. I will never stop. Everything I've said I'm thankful grateful love you etc etc.. I Mean It. When I say if we ever meet your all getting a huge bear hug from me. I mean it all with everything I Am. You guys really are frens and family to me. I'm sorry I'm blabbering... I know we have better things to focus on, it's just tough at the moment,
I'm just lost in thought. Better to get it out than hold it in I guess. ๐Ÿ™Father in Heaven please send back up. ๐Ÿ™

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Btw percentage wise, probably spend app 95 percent of my time alone.....ish

I've always been that way too but she is my Zing. She is worth fighting for and I would die for her.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

Declare Psalm 91 over your home also. PRAY together, THOSE unions of are GOD not all are, the fakers, HOLD onto your bride. : ) PRAY for ya'll.

In that regard, "TWO CAN PUT A THOUSAND TO FLIGHT">

Oh I don't mean in that regard. : ) You SHOULD be like that for your literally other half, beyond that. "Two becoming one" DO IT FREN> Make your partitions to the Lord, MANY are praying.