My Grandma passed this morning 😥 Somehow, it is ok. 💔
I was her "sunshine", being told that-my whole life-made me who I am.
I will see you again Grandma, please tell Jesus & Dad I love them.

Only people mentioned by @Hollier in this post can reply

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

Hugs to you! She is in a good place now! No suffering. No pain. Only happiness and love.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

She put in 91 years, she deserves to be home ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Prayers and love sent ...

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

In response Ange Love to her Publication

❤️ thank you

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Sending you a big hug. One thing this awakening journey has done is to allow us to see "death" as another dimension and know that we never truly die.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

In response grasshopper WWG1WGA to his Publication

❤️ thank you

(1) Show this thread

In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication

Thank you 💯

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I know you will miss her but how beautiful that she is where we all long to be. Her spirit can now be with you wherever you go so she will never be far away. Sending hugs and prayers.
🙏❤️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Thank you ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Heaven received an angel im certain. 🙏❤️

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

Of of the most beautiful instruments utilized by God on this earth.#BLESSEDTOGOHOME

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Prayers and well wishes for your family and your Grandma. You will see her again one day, and like you said It is ok.

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

💖🙏💖

In response connie wright to her Publication

Thank you 😊

(1) Show this thread